Tuesday 15 November 2011

The End is in Sight

It is official, ALL children are now on their final unit for the year. When this is all over I think we will ALL deserve our holiday and some of us may need to imbibe in something a bit stronger than water, purely for medicinal purposes I assure you.

We now have (including today) 8 days to get our work finished in as the family are leaving on FRIDAY! OH CRAP!

This has been my tightest term ever for timing we have had a good slab of time off that couldn't be helped but we WILL get there, I know we can. See positivity ... 'I think I can, I think I can'.

Today just so happens to also be the first day in over a week that I have all four of the school kids in the schoolroom together.

Please excuse our messyness ...
you will be pleased to know the floor is tidy now
but I had to have picture of all the kids back in the schoolroom

Yesterday Mr Preppy and Miss Yr6 helped their dads take away the weaners (thank goodness they are the two that will have no problem getting their work finished).



Today Mr Preppy played around with paper.
He made sspirals and concertinas and had to put them in order.

Mr Preppy's spirals

Mr Preppy's stairs


We are in the process of making rainbow pompom Echidnas
(because that's the only colour wool we have)


Learning about static electricity


This one speaks for itself

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments add sunshine to my day ... so leave as many as you like.