Thursday 17 May 2012

Liebster Blog Award


WOW! I have to say I am feeling a little chuffed. I have been awarded the Liebster Award by two wonderful bloggers, Jacana and Bushgovo from the Unwritten Etiquette of the Governess World. Thank you to you both for your comments, for following along with the antics shared on Grit and Giggles and for sharing my blog with others.

I started writing Grit and Giggles as a way to record and share a bit of what it is like being a governess and living on a remote cattle station. Originally I guess the thought was that family and friends could see what mischief I have been up to and so I had something to look back on. I did however hope that those who were interested might read along as well and share their ideas and advice related to life in the outback.

This award is passed on from blogger to blogger.

The rules for the Liebster Award are:
  • Choose 5 up and coming blogs to pass the award onto.
  • They must have less than 200 followers.
  • Give lots of thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to their sites.
  • Post the award on your blog.
  • List the bloggers you are giving the award to with links to their sites.
So now here goes, I now need to choose 5 blogs to pass the Liebster Award onto. I would love to give one to both Jacana and Bushgovo as they are both wonderful blogs in their own right that I enjoy reading and taking part in but I thought I should choose some other blogs that I enjoy so it doesn't turn into a game tag with two people standing there tagging each other saying "you're it!"

The 5 blogs I am passing the Liebster award onto are ...

Farmers Way of Life
I really enjoy following along with the blog in particular the many parts of the Golden Rules of Farming. These rules funny and and so very truthful with so many I can relate to.

The Farmer has a Wife
This wonderful lady shares what is is like living in the bush and is in the process of writing a digital book of how her farmer got a wife ( or how she caught her farmer). Thank you for sharing your story and many amazing photos.

AnK Bowtique
Amazing ladies doing amazing things with ribbon and lace, creating every little girl's fantasy while living in the outback.

Cattle, Kids and Chaos
I love following along with the life of chaos that is shared on this blog but what first attracted me to this blog was the ever changing headers and wonderful photography. I love looking at photos that share what life in the bush is like and hearing about others experiences.

Cinderella at Brindabella who is now The Happy Campers
This lovely couple happen to be connected to the same Distance Ed school that I am. I love reading about the adventures they have been having in the schoolroom as well as out and about the station. Also wonderful photos, thank you for sharing.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much, I am really flattered that you thought of me. I absolutely love reading your story also and your photography is amazing. I look forward to following your journey ... and enjoy your mid-term break.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments add sunshine to my day ... so leave as many as you like.