Sunday 17 February 2013

Wet Willy

 
 
 
 
We spent the weekend on the Dairy Farm up on the Tablelands. On Saturday morning I just happened to walk past the yards at the right time ... the right time to catch the line up waiting for their breakfast.
 
 
Aren't they cute.
 
 
 
 
These babies were good posers and also up to a little mischief.
 
 
I think this little one has annoying its mate down to an art. Go away!
 
 
Argh fine then I'll just sit here while you 'chew my ear off'.
 
 
Yuck! Wet Willy.
 
We won't mention what this started (WAR) when I had to tell demonstrate to Mr Sparky what a wet willy was (you know, lick your finger put it in someones ear ... yeah I know very grown up).
 
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments add sunshine to my day ... so leave as many as you like.