Sunday 12 May 2013

Happy Mother's Day

It is being facebooked, twittered, blogged, phoned, written, and said in person to many but I am going to say it again here ...


 Now here is a new mummy and baby on the Dairy farm, just in time for Mother's Day.







 I phoned my Mum this morning to wish her a wonderful day and let her know she was thought of, loved and missed.

I hope you use this day to let all the Mother's in your life know they are appreciated, that they do a wonderful job. We all know we have more than one in our lives, there are the people you know who are Mums or are your Mum or Aunt or Grandmother and then there are the people who are 'adopted Mums' or mentors. They are all special in our lives. Reflect on what they have done to help you achieve what you have.


I hope you all have a beautiful day.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Thank you. I did have a beautiful day. A big lunch at Mums, with Gran and family xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments add sunshine to my day ... so leave as many as you like.