Friday 21 October 2016

Through the Sugar Cane

It has been a while since I've chased a sunrise or sunset.


I've been too busy going from job to job or just wanting to go home on my nights off.


Last week I attempted a sunset, it looked like a nice evening for it.


So after work I headed a bit further south to find some sugar cane and watch the sky change.


It is the middle of sugar cane harvest so there is a mixture of new regrowth, new plantings and older cane waiting for harvest. The sugar mills are working hard and cane trains and trucks are on the move.


I think I need to find some time to find some cane harvesting. I feel I am missing this season completely and I do find it interesting.


 So now it is time for me to don my uniform yet again and head off to work.


Enjoy your Friday, I know I can't wait for mine to end.


And if I don't drop in before then, have a great weekend!


I am hoping for a relaxing one.


1 comment:

Your comments add sunshine to my day ... so leave as many as you like.